1) Matric/O Levels Mark sheet / Certificate
2) Intermediate/A Levels Mark sheet / Certificate
3) Bachelor Transcript / Degree (if applying for Masters Degree)
4) Valid Passport
5) Updated CV
6) Experience Letters
7) SOP (Statement of Purpose)
8) Any UKVI Approved English Test
If all the above mentioned documents are completed then the offer
Once all the documents are completed then following step made to get your offer
- Application Process online
- Your offer will take 1 week if all OK but sometimes it took 2 to 3 weeks
- Once you receive your offer you need to fulfill all the conditions mentioned on the offer letter
- Once all the conditions are met then the unconditional offer is released by the University and we can process for your CAS (confirmation of acceptance of studies) which is required for the Visa application.
What is CAS? Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies, This document is required for the Visa application. Following documents are required for the processing of CAS;
- Evidence of initial deposit required by University
- Bank Statement – for 28 days, required amount as mentioned below;
- Balance fee plus living cost (for example if your total fee is GBP15000 and you have paid GBP 3000 advance so balance is GBP 12000 plus you need GBP 9207 (Outside London Living cost as per UKVI) which will become GBP 21207. you need equivalent of this in your Bank for 28 Days.
- TB test (Chest X-Ray report from IOM)
Before start the visa application process students must ready the following documents;
- Must have TB test done from IOM
- CAS Letter From University
For complete processing our team will guide you step by step.