MSc Safety, Health and Environment Overview Occupational safety and health aims to prevent accidents, ill-health and other losses arising from […]
Greenwich University UK- International Education Office, official representative in Pakistan.
Our team located in Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi.
Email us click here
Call /Whats-app: 0332-3693747
Our Office process your application for admission, provide guidance for visa application and other services Free of any Charges.
CAS Letter from University
CAS is Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies, the university only issue this letter when all the initial requirements of the admission are met and student has been given an unconditional offer. The CAS is basically a centrally generated offer letter, which is linked with central database controlled by UKVI.
Generally universities/institutes in UK have following requirements for issuance of the CAS letter;
- Required IELTS Score Card
- Initial Deposit (different universities have different requirements)
Proceeding to file the visa application from with in Pakistan
|Before start the visa application process students must ready the following documents;
· Must have TB test done from IOM
· Attestation from HEC and IBCC
· CAS Letter From University
· IELTS (or Any other English Proficiency Test)
Normally the online application takes you through step-by-step procedures.
After the application submitted online you need to do following;
Appointment with Fed-ex Biometrics at FedEx Office (please note that you should get the appointment after 12:00 or 12:30)
- Pay the application fee to embassy through online payment (approximately RS 46000- 56000 Plus (fee is subject to £ rate) Insurance fee of UK from £150-£200 for one year programme the insurance will increase if student apply for more then a year)
- Print your application all details
- Submit all the following document at the Fed-Ex
- Printout of application
- Appointment print
- Fee payment print
- Insurance Payment print
- CAS letter print
- TB Test Original
Once you reach to FedEx with above document you will be interviewed by the UKVI officer from UK on line (Skype)