MSc Marketing and Strategy
The Kingston Marketing and Strategy MSc, accredited by CIM, is based on our renowned academic expertise in marketing and shaped by the strong links we’ve forged with industry. It is designed with industry practitioner input and structured around practical experiences that show employers you can apply your knowledge of theory to their critical business issues. Graduates leave Kingston University’s flagship postgraduate marketing degree ready to excel in their marketing careers.
Our lectures are designed with employability in mind; expert guest speakers from companies like Santander, Barclaycard, Avios and other blue-chip organisations come to Kingston to present the latest market knowledge.
Kingston Business School has joined an elite group of global institutions to be awarded the prestigious international accreditation by the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). A hallmark of excellence in business education, the accreditation has been earned by just 5 per cent of the world’s business schools.
Work placement scheme
Many postgraduate courses at Kingston University allow students to do a 12-month work placement as part of their course. The responsibility for finding the work placement is with the student; we cannot guarantee the work placement, just the opportunity to undertake it. As the work placement is an assessed part of the course, it is covered by a student’s tier 4 visa.
During the placement year, you will pay the fee of £1,070 for 2017/18. This amount will only be charged to your account after you find a placement and are enrolled on the module. You will not be charged this fee if you do not manage to secure a work placement.
Recent alumni from our range of marketing postgraduate courses have taken numerous professional roles, including:
- campaign manager at Conde Naste Publications;
- business manager for North America at RHN;
- CEO at British Venezuelan Chamber of Commerce;
- consultant at Marketability;
- director at Matrix Data;
- European consumer insight manager at Unilever Bestfoods;
- media planner at Mindshare Media Agency;
- relationship marketing manager at Eurostar;
- senior marketing manager at the AA;
- strategic design consultant at Royal & Sun Alliance;
- UK advertising manager at HSBC; and
- vice president at City Group.