Required Documents for Bachelors/Masters:
1) Matric/O Levels Mark sheet / Certificate
2) Intermediate/A Levels Mark sheet / Certificate
3) Bachelor Transcript / Degree (if applying for Masters Degree)
4) Valid Passport
5) Updated CV
6) Experience Letters
7) SOP (Statement of Purpose)
8) Any Approved English Test
If all the above mentioned documents are completed then the offer normally took a week to process.
Once all the documents are completed then following step made to get your offer and I-20
- Application Process online
- Your offer will take 1 week if all OK but sometimes it took 2 to 3 weeks
- Once you receive your offer you need to fulfill all the conditions mentioned on the offer letter
- If you accept the offer the next step is to apply for I-20 (our office and team will facilitate for this) there is fee which University charge for I-20
- If all OK you will receive your I-20 ideally in 3 to 4 weeks
- Apply for the Visa
What is I-20?
The I-20 is a multi-purpose document issued by a government approved, U.S. educational institution certifying that you have been admitted to a full-time study program and that you have demonstrated sufficient financial resources to stay in the U.S. The I-20 is officially titled the “Certificate of Eligibility” because with it, you are “eligible” to apply for an F-1 student visa at a U.S. embassy or consulate abroad. Your spouse or children will also each need their own I-20 to obtain F-2 dependent status, if desired.
Getting the I-20 from a U.S. school is not enough to become a legal F-1 student; you must also be allowed entry to the U.S. as an F-1, or be approved for a change of status from another type of nonimmigrant visa.
- Get your admissions documents (I-20) from the SEVP institution.
- Apply online through the DS-160 form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Pay the SEVIS I-901 fee.
- Schedule your F1 visa interview.
- Submit the file with the F1 visa required documents.
- Attend the student visa interview.
For more information our team will guide you